Here is the proof:
- God made the universe, and then made humans to give it meaning.
- The earth is one star in the Milky Way galaxy
- Typical galaxies contain 1011 to 1012 stars
- There are approximately 1011 to 1012 galaxies
- There are thus about 1022 to 1024 stars in the universe.
- Therefore, our sun represents 0.000000000000000000001% of the stars in the universe.
So if the Judeo-Christian-Muslim understanding of creation is correct, what are we to make of it? I can only find three possibilities:
- God is an incredibly bad designer who had to waste 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 solar systems just to get one right; or
- God made zillions of civilizations and Earth/humans were not all that important to God; or
- It's all a big trick, and God placed a bunch of photons in the sky, headed our way, to make it look like there are other stars out there, but it's a fake-out.
The Abrahamic god Yahweh can't possibly exist. The vastness of the universe compared to the size of Earth is ludicrous. Anyone who thinks otherwise is suffering from serious innumeracy.